Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ouch! What is that in the Sky, Mommy?




One day last week we actually had some sunshine, so as fast as I could I got us all outside to document this momentous occasion. My poor girls were acting as if I had awaken them from a deep vampire sleep and I felt certain that at any minute their skin would peel off. They moaned in agony as the sun beat down on them as if they had never seen it before. Luckily, I have several pairs of diva sunglasses that I was able to quickly pull out and remedy the situation. Check out their faces in each photo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me and Maria think you are great!

Amy and Brad said...

Are those your KUT jeans?!

OBE said...

Oh I love the sun shine! Someone in another state said they heard the weather has been nice here lately. I had to tell him that it was nice for like three days, three days since last September, try that one on for size..... I think we may be moving to California or at least Spokane...

Dave